Sponsors

Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Views

    If you look at my profile picture, you will one of my favorite views. That is the sight I am often greeted with when I look out my front door of my little house in rural Louisiana. I thought it was a perfect picture for my profile because it shows you a bit of life as I see it and not just a glimpse of how I look as a person.
  That picture represents how I see things, just as this blog often will. I may write about factual events and current news but I may also write about things as I happen to see them. You are always free to see things differently and I welcome your views as well. I'm always interested in hearing how other people see things. As I always say, you learn something new everyday.
   My views are colored by many things. I might see them  from my view as a former teacher,  as first responder, or as a slightly sarcastic and always amused person. I'd rather laugh together about differences than fight over them. It takes all types to make up a world.
   So welcome to my world, so glad you stopped by.

No comments:

Post a Comment